Collagen is acknowledged as the most plentiful protein that is present in human bodies. Again, it also remains present in the muscles, bones, tendons, and skin. This is the compound that holds a body together. Collagen does also form a scaffold for providing structure and strength. One instance of natural collagen is endogenous collagen and it is the compound that a body synthesizes. Again, exogenous collagen tends to be synthetic and it emerges from an outer source, like supplements. This collagen does many vital functions and depletion and breakdown are connected to several health issues.
The method of preventing the loss of collagen
People go through laser therapy as it helps in treating stretch marks. This does its job by stimulating the development of elastin, melanin, and collagen. It is extremely important to eat a healthful diet as it helps the body in creating collagen. People opt for VIP Kolagén as it has nutrients that might support the formation of collagen and these components include the following:
- Proline – Proline remains present in meat, egg whites, cabbage, soy, and cheese.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C remains present in strawberries, broccoli, peppers, and oranges.
- Anthocyanidins – This compound remains present in blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and cherries.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A remains present in some animal-derived foods as well as plant foods, like beta-carotene.
- Copper – Copper remains present in red meat, nuts, shellfish, and a few drinking water.
Things that destroy collagen
A few factors are capable of depleting the collagen levels within a person’s body. And when you avoid this then you can keep your skin glowing and healthy for a longer period. Some important compounds that destroy collagen are:
- Consumption of high sugar – When you eat a high-sugar diet then it augments the source of glycation and this is a method where people’s blood sugars link to proteins for forming novice molecules known as AGEs or advanced glycation-end products. AGEs destroy nearby proteins and can turn collagen weak, brittle, and dry.
- Smoking – Several chemicals that remain present in tobacco damage both elastin and collagen in the user’s skin.
Nicotine is hugely dangerous as it narrows people’s blood vessels present in people’s skin’s outer layers. This compromises the health of the skin by lessening the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
- Autoimmune disorders – At times, a few autoimmune disorders too cause antibodies to lessen collagen.
- Sunlight – UV or ultraviolet rays present in sunlight forces collagen to split fast. This, in turn, damages the fibers of the collagen and causes the build-up of abnormal elastin. The ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the collagen present in the dermis and cause wrinkles.
- Genetic changes – Some genetic changes can also affect the extracellular matrix and so, collagen is produced in low quantities. Again, it might be mutated or dysfunctional collagen. The process of aging causes the levels of collagen to deplete over time and there isn’t any method by which you can treat this.
When you avoid excessive exposure to sun and tobacco and also take VIP Kolagén along with a healthy dietary and exercise routine then you can lessen obvious aging. Again, you will also be able to shield collagen.